Rogue, based at Ververstraat 34, 2312LV Leiden, The Netherlands, is responsible for handling your personal data as explained in the following privacy statement.
You can reach us at:
Post address only
Mandy Katherine de Groot is the responsible functionary of data protection within Rogue. She can be reached by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data we handle
Rogue handles your personal data because you give them to us yourself and/or because you use our services. Below, you will find an overview of the data we collect.
- First & last name
- Address data
- Phone number
- Payment information
- Other data actively provided by you, for example by making a personal account on our website, in correspondence or by phone.
- Data about your activity on our website
Special and/or sensitive personal data we handle
Rogue does not handle any special or sensitive personal data. Our website and/or services do not have the intention to collect any data from website visitors that are 16 years or younger unless they have permission from their parents or legal guardians. Since we are not able to check whether a visitor is under 16, we advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children to make sure no data is collected without adult permission. If you believe we collected data from a minor without permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will remove the information.
With what purpose and on which ground we handle personal data
Rogue collects and handles your personal data for the following purposes and on the following grounds:
- Handling your payment. (Ground: Agreement. The data is necessary to achieve the agreement that the person is involved in)
- Delivering orders to you. (Ground: Agreement. The data is necessary to achieve the agreement that the person is involved in)
- Ability to call or email if necessary to realize our service, for example if we have a question about your order. (Ground: Agreement. The data is necessary to achieve the agreement that the person is involved in)
- Giving the option for you to make a personal account. (Ground: Permission. The person involved gave permission to collect and handle their personal data for one or more specific goals)
- Sending our newsletter when given permission. (Ground: Permission. The person involved gave permission to collect and handle their personal data for one or more specific goals)
- Rogue also collects and handles personal data when we are legally obliged to do so, like the data we need for our tax statements. (Ground: Legal obligation. The collecting and handling is necessary to meet a legal obligation for the store and her owner(s).
We also handle personal data on grounds of a justifiable interest: a commercial interest. We only send newsletters to people who gave permission to do so. We never contact you by telephone for commercial reasons.
Customers are obligated to give their first name, last name, address information, e-mailaddress and payment information when they place an online order to make sure we can send their order to them.
Rogue does not take any decisions automatically (without involvement of an employee) that might have consequences for anyone.
How long we keep your personal data
Rogue does not keep your personal data longer than strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data is collected.
We use the following storage times:
- Order data: To 7 years after placing the order because of legal obligation from the Dutch Tax agency.
- Account data: To 3 years after the last use.
- E-mailaddress for newsletters: To 1 year after removal from newsletter list.
Sharing your data with third parties
Rogue does not under any circumstance sell your personal data to third parties and will only give insight into your data if necessary for realizing the goals for which your data is collected or for legal obligations. We will sign an agreement with all companies that have access to your data to make sure they treat it with the same level of privacy as we do. Rogue stays responsible for the handling of your personal data.
Your personal data is shared with the following third parties:
Shopify, to realize orders and invoices;
Shopify, to handle payments;
KNAB, to handle payments;
Mollie, to handle payments;
Paypal, to handel payments;
Sendcloud, to send orders;
MailChimp, to send newsletters;
Google, to analyze general website-data;
De Belastingdienst (Dutch tax agency), because of legal obligations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, we use
Rogue uses only technical and functional cookies and analytical cookies that do not invade your privacy. A cookie is a small text that is placed on your computer, tablet on smart phone when you first visit our website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical functionality of the website and your convenience. They make sure the website works as designed, remember preferred settings and enable to place products in your shopping cart. By this, we can optimize the website. We also use Google Analytics to track general data of the site, but never use this data on a personal level. You can prevent cookies from being placed on your computer by changing your internet browser settings to stop saving cookies. Besides from that, you can also remove all cookies that are already saved through your internet browser settings.
Insight in your data, adjusting and removing it.
You have the right to see the personal data we have of you and to adjust and/or remove it. Besides from this, you have the right to withdraw your permission to handle your personal data, to object to the handling of them by Rogue and to have the data transferred to you. This means you can send us a request to send you, someone else or an organization your personal data. Please send your requests for insight, correction, removal or transfer of your personal data or your request to withdraw your permission or object to the handling to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To make sure the request is made by you, please send us a copy of your ID. Please black out your photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of your passport), passport number and citizen service number to guarantee your privacy. We react as soon as possible, but always within 4 weeks. Rogue would also like to point out you can make a complaint to the Dutch national caretaker, the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens. You can do this by using the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons.
How we secure your personal data
Rogue takes the safe being of your personal data seriously and takes measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted public insight and illegal changes. If you suspect that your data is not secured correctly or if there are signs that point to abuse, please contact our customer service or send us an email at email@example.com.
Data you fill out while ordering items on our website or when sending us a message are saved on the servers of our handler Shopify. Shopify makes sure the security level is high enough for all types of data and takes suitable measures to protect your personal data from loss or any form of illegal actions, for instance by using a secure SSL-connection.